Returning to us beyond trauma.
Returning to Mother Nature for livelihood.
Returning to the matriarchal values of community.
Personal Support Program
Returning to Self
Journal of Practices
Hi. I’m Laura Rose, creator of Returning to Her, healing from harm.
I created this site for three reasons:
- To share my personal story to give others a sense of belonging, hope, and power.
- To share what I have learned from the education, research, and practice I’ve gathered.
- To share why I believe resuming matriarchal values will heal our society.
I am an avid researcher and student of health, trauma, story-telling, natural living, and radical feminism. Previously, I was a Pilates therapist for chronic pain and injury. Now, I pursue practices of nervous system regulation, psychology, and embodied spirituality through our senses and movement.
Stories, hope, belonging
How to start
Where to look for help
Return to Matriarchy
The practice of living by Mother Nature’s laws:
- Females as creators of life and community, therefore holding primal positions in society
- Living in balance with nature and her species
- Understanding the cycles of nature is the key to balanced living
- Communion with others through interdependence instead of hierarchal power
- Doing the work of natural alchemy, seeding the underside with roots to create life
- Letting your body lean into her wisdom for health and vitality
- Healing trauma restores innate power to restore justice in society.
Find worksheets, programs, plus more here.