Through embodied partnership, we will create spaces of safety, belonging, and trust in yourself. Communication will occur in whatever form you are most comfortable with from texting to in person coaching. We will approach your most intense situations together to help you through them.
Free introductory Call
Click here to book a free, 30 minute call to get to know each other and see if we are the right fit.
What you will get
Recurring montly membership
This is available to all subscriptions options regardless of number of private sessions.
- Unlimited texts to check in and chat. Support means consistent availability. I will take time out for self care like sleep, exercise, and downtime but I will be available for chats without the need to schedule a weekly appointment. These chats are not a full support session but check ins for when you need someone to talk too.
- Free access to my worksheets and upcoming recovery journal.
- Subscription to my blog emails.
- Online or in person session to practice nervous system regulation, mapping out your challenges and goals, and journal prompts to bring clarity and understanding to your situation. We will also discuss whatever current dilemma or idea planing occurs at that moment that you want to work on.
- Resources, referrals, and information of where and who to find what you need to thrive. Where to look when you don’t know.
one private session per month plus membership
One hour session done online or in person (depending on location) plus the above listed in membership
Price: $250 per month. Link below.
Two private sessions per month plus membership
Two, one hour sessions done online or in person (depending on location) plus the above listed in membershipPrice: $400 per month. Link below.
Four private sessions per month plus membership
Four, one hour sessions done online or in person (depending on location) plus the above listed in membership.
Price: $550 per month. Link below.
Personal support program
- It is to provide space for you to be seen and heard.
- Help you regulate intense moments when you cannot do it alone.
- Understand what you are going through and provide proper references for your care.
- Teach strategies for returning to your authentic self.
- Help map out paths for your goals, both internal and external.
- Guide you towards your instinct, insight, and intuition.
- Teach safe embodiment and nervous system regulation.
- Not treat. This program is peer support, not psychotherapy.
- Honour your autonomy in all circumstances unless self-harm is indicated and in need of further intervention.
- Be the driver of your care. I’m the coach in the passenger seat with the map. You are responsible for the journey we take.
- Be open and honest with as much capacity and trust as you can manage.
- Do the work.
- Have a therapist to work with along with this support program.
- Honour my safety and boundaries.
Providing Roots of care
Embodied Partnership Program is about filling in the gaps in your current healthcare. I will support you in creating what you need to feel like the roots of care are there for you internally and externally.
In my darkest moments, I needed these roots the most. I sought out what I could get from therapists, support groups, and friends, creating what I couldn’t get from them within myself. Slowly, step by step, I found my way out of despair and into more vitality. My journey is not over, but I am at a point where I can help others. I’ve been through the worst pain and suffering from internal chaos. I have spent thousands of hours researching, studying, and working with others on trauma care. I have led local and online support groups for people and witnessed their journey from survival to thriving.
The most basic requirement we all need is someone to be there. That’s it. There doesn’t have to be anything special about them except their ability to be present and whole while you are not. That is what I am offering in this program.
Who I work with
Victims of abuse
Being a survivor myself, I understand this experience. This program is not social work; it is peer support. I will work with whoever you have on your team to find you peace and safety.
My experience is with childhood abuse, women in domestic violence, and women experiencing misogyny in their daily life.
Trauma is an umbrella term for many things, including victims of abuse. It means your nervous system has been over-compensated and lost its ability to function correctly. It doesn’t matter the cause; the reaction of your body and whether you feel you can thrive is the determinating factor. If you find yourself in a place where you feel stuck, alone, and overwhelmed but unable to create change, I can help.
Women seeking return to matriarchal living
Matriarchal living is not about turning over the hierarchal practice of male supremacy to women. It is the practice of building values of living that return us to the laws of Mother Nature: women as natural creators and primal members of the community, whether in domestic roles or leadership. Working with the laws of body instincts and intuition, communion with others and nature, cycles of seasons within us, and being rooted in ourselves and our environment.
Matriarchal living is about liberation from the chains of the patriarchy in daily choices and goals that create ripple effects in ourselves and our society.
If you are looking for someone to help clear out internalized blockages of suppressed woman power, I will help you find your story and how to express it to find your path to personal liberation. As for the social side, well…. I am just one person to do that, but I envision a world where women help other women, and together, we grow in numbers to rebuild our world.
Who Am I?
I worked for 15 years in the rehabilitation industry for chronic pain and injury and practiced as a Pilates exercise therapist. My clients learned how to attune to their bodies and listen to the messages of pain, and I prescribed exercises that would restore posture, strength, flexibility, and proprioception.
At 40, I stopped working due to my nervous system crashing after trying to wean off my SSRI for the second time. I spent two years in absolute hell from Akathisia, improper reinstatement, and bad therapy. The next three years were a slow struggle to restore safety and stability to my system. I did it through studying, practice, online support groups, and therapy. I had decided to surrender to my pain and start from scratch with what I needed and desired. Mostly, it just wanted to be seen and heard to express the suppressed burden it was holding all its life. I spent years here, where I made a significant difference in my health. The last year has been a game-changer for me as my body is more accepting of being present with the trauma. I am making deeper changes to my nervous system and health overall.
I have read over 100 books on trauma, healing, restoring the power of women, history, socio-economic plays, and more. Courses attended are mediation, somatic embodiment, parts work, peer support, and nervous system regulation.
I now use my professional, personal, and student experience to help others through phases of healing they need support. I am happy to work with you along your journey.
Free introductory Call
Click here to book a free, 30 minute call to get to know each other and see if we are the right fitfor embodied partnership.